Special offer •
was £499 NOW £399
Course Duration: 10am to 4pm
London Course Location: Blackfriars Road, London Waterloo, SE1 8EN · VIEW MAP
Bristol Course Location: 1, Temple Way, Central Bristol, BS2 0BY · VIEW MAP
Brighton Course Location: Middle Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AL · VIEW MAP
Google Analytics Course Dates Price (inc vat) Buy Monday 18th December, Bristol £499.00 399 Tuesday 9th January, Brighton £499.00 399 Thursday 25th January, London £499.00 499 Monday 19th February, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 13th March, London £499.00 499 Monday 9th April, London £499.00 499 Monday 14th May, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 12th June, London £499.00 499
VIEW ALL COURSE DATES
Our Google Analytics course will shortly be available via our online course platform.
ABOUT THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS COURSE LONDON
Your website is one of your most valuable marketing tools.
You’ve spent time and resources to build a website that you think will drive visitors, but do you know if your website is supporting your business goals? Being able to access data and analyse the performance of your website are powerful tools to help grow your business.
Google Analytics is the industry leader in website marketing analysis. It provides an enormous amount of actionable data, including real-time traffic, audience demographics, user engagement levels, and conversion rates. Whether it’s an e-commerce, business brochure, or informational website, every successful organisation uses website analytics to make informed marketing decisions.
By knowing what does and doesn’t work on your website, your organisation can focus on marketing tactics that drive website visitors and get results, whether that’s paid advertisements, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, or online referrals. The ability to track and analyse your website’s performance in relation to your marketing strategy and tactics ensures that you can make your website the powerful marketing tool it has the potential to be.
Google Analytics provides a range of valuable data, including:
- Audience demographics, including age, gender, and location
- Number of new versus returning users
- Level of engagement of users
- Browsers and operating systems used to access your website
- Mobile devices used to access your website
- Total conversion rates and conversion rates by platform
So whether you’re looking to get started with Google Analytics or to get a comprehensive understanding of marketing data analysis through this web analytic tool, our Google Analytics training course, led by industry experts with years of experience, will provide you with the knowledge and expertise to make informed data-driven results and use Google Analytic to grow your business.
By the end of this Google Analytics training course, you’ll not only understand what information is available through Google Analytics, but you’ll know how to use its features to make data mining more efficient and interpret the data for actionable business results.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRAINING COURSE PROGRAMME
From the basics of how to set up your Google Analytics account to understanding of insights and analytics, this comprehensive Google Analytics training course programme will aim at delivery as many examples with the knowledge and skills to use, understand, and interpret Google Analytics to efficiently advance your marketing and goals.
- Below is list of everything else you will learn on our 101 Google Analytics Course:
- Introduction on Google Analytics
- Creating a Google Analytics account
- Creating a Google Analytics profile
- How to edit an already existing profile
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics dashboard
- Google Analytics key features
- The meaning of metrics and which ones you should be looking at
- Understand where your visitors come from
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) vs Pay per click advertising
- Tagging campaigns for offline marketing, social media and emails
- Understand which pages your visitors are viewing
- Understand the sequence of pages viewed
- Which pages should you be testing
- Understand which pages are causing your visitors to leave
- What did your visitors searched for
- Understand audience reporting
- Understand how visitors are measure
- Understand your visitors geographic location
- Understand the language preferences of your visitors
- Understand what time visitors are looking at your website
- How you can learn what company your visitors are from
- Introduction into goals
- Understand goal reporting
- Understand how to setup goals
- Understand ecommerce reporting
- Additional web analytic tools to help you with the things Google Analytics can’t do
Option 1: Attend this Google Analytics training course at one of our training venues in London, Brighton or Bristol
Option 2: Our Google Analytics course will shortly be available via our live online course option.
WHO IS THIS GOOGLE ANALYTICS COURSE FOR?
Our Google Analytics course is for any individual or organisation that’s new to Google Analytics or needs a refresher on the tools and reports within Google Analytics. Looking for a more bespoke training package? Why not contact us about our 1:1 or company training days.
This Google Analytics training course will benefit anyone looking to:
- Optimise their website as a high-performing marketing tool
- Measure and track key website metrics
- Use data to make results-driven marketing decisions
- Understand the behaviour and demographics of their audience
- Identify and improve poor performing web pages and tools
- Improve conversion rates
- Compare website performance to industry averages
COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS TAUGHT BY WORDPRESS COURSES LONDON
Special offer •
was £499 NOW £399