Special offer •
was £499 NOW £399
Course Duration: 10am to 4pm
London Course Location: Blackfriars Road, London Waterloo, SE1 8EN · VIEW MAP
Bristol Course Location: 1, Temple Way, Central Bristol, BS2 0BY · VIEW MAP
Brighton Course Location: Middle Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AL · VIEW MAP
SEO Course Dates Price (inc vat) Buy Tuesday 17th October, London £499.00 399 Wednesday 18th October, Bristol £499.00 399 Thursday 26th October, Brighton £499.00 399 Tuesday 7th November, London Wednesday 8th November, Bristol £499.00 399 Wednesday 15th November, Brighton £499.00 399 Tuesday 21st November, London £499.00 399 Tuesday 5th December, London £499.00 399 Wednesday 6th December, Bristol £499.00 399 Wednesday 16th December, Brighton £499.00 499 Wednesday 17th January, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 30th January, Bristol £499.00 499 Monday 5th February, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 6th February, Brighton £499.00 499 Tuesday 20th February, London £499.00 499 Wednesday 21st February, Bristol £499.00 499 Monday 5th March, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 20th March, Brighton £499.00 499 Monday 26th March, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 27th March, Bristol £499.00 499 Wednesday 4th April, London £499.00 499 Monday 16th April, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 17th April, Brighton £499.00 499 Wednesday 18th April, Bristol £499.00 499 Wednesday 2nd May, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 22nd May, London £499.00 499 Tuesday 5th June, London £499.00 499
VIEW ALL COURSE DATES
ABOUT THE SEO COURSE LONDON • BRISTOL • BRIGHTON
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is one of the key factors to digital success. Search engine optimisation, unlike paid advertising, focuses on a websites organic ranking. Ensuring your website has top rankings in the search engines results is a critical competitive edge.
SEO is an important marketing strategy to increase website visitors and your online presence by ensuring high-ranking placement in search engines results like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The foundation of SEO is based around complex algorithms that rank websites. These algorithms determine how websites appear at the top of the search results and are therefore seen by the largest audience.
If you’re looking to start or expand your SEO knowledge and improve your website ranking, this training course will provide you with the education, action steps, and evaluation methods to grow your business. By the end of this SEO training course you’ll understand what SEO is and have the practical skills and tools to increase your website ranking.
SEO TRAINING COURSE PROGRAMME
Our experienced instructors have delivered individual and business training to a wide range of industries. From understanding the basic tenants of SEO to the advanced understanding of algorithms, our SEO training course programmes will provide you with the knowledge and skills to implement and get you ahead of your competitors..
If you’ve never worked with SEO, this course will provide a great understanding of SEO and teach you how to apply it to your website.
- Overview of SEO and the terminology
- Introduction to the search engines and rankings signals
- Understand the different types of internet searches
- Latest search engine updates and what they mean to you
- Search engine features; knowledge graphs/boxes, featured snippets
- Introduction to popular tools and platforms
- Debunking common SEO misconceptions
- Introduction to keyword research tools
- How to use keyword research tools
- How to get a competitive edge
- Writing SEO friendly content
- Where to find and use SEO plugins and resources
- Introduction into metadate
- How to optimise SEO metadata
- Understanding link building
- The important role of social media in SEO
- Understand the importance of sitemaps
- How to create and submit a sitemap
- Speed up your website
- Important factors when building a new site
- Google My Business
- How to measure and your SEO goals
- Introduction into Google Webmaster
Option 1: Attend this training course at one of our training venues in London, Brighton or Bristol
Option 2: Our SEO course will shortly be available via our live online course option.
WHO ARE OUR SEO TRAINING COURSES FOR?
Our SEO training courses are for any business or individual that want to rise in the ranks of the search engine results and increase the number of visitors to their website. From B2B to B2C organisations, startups and individuals our seo training will provide examples to your industry throughout the training day.
The training will benefit anyone looking to:
- Reach more customers through their website
- Ensure their website is useful and relevant to users
- Improve their website’s ranking in search engines
- Optimise content marketing and strategies
- Ensure a high ROI on their website
- Build a new website with SEO friendly structure
COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS TAUGHT BY WORDPRESS COURSES LONDON
Special offer •
was £499 NOW £399