Special offer •
was £499 NOW £399
Course Duration: 10am to 4pm
London Course Location: Blackfriars Road, London Waterloo, SE1 8EN · VIEW MAP
Bristol Course Location: 1, Temple Way, Central Bristol, BS2 0BY · VIEW MAP
Brighton Course Location: Middle Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AL · VIEW MAP
Social Media Course Dates Price (inc vat) Buy Thursday 22nd February, Bristol £499.00 399 Monday 12th March, London £499.00 399 Monday 19th March, Brighton £499.00 399 Wednesday 21st March, Bristol £499.00 399
VIEW ALL COURSE DATES
Our Social Media course will shortly be available via our online course platform.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE
Social media marketing is a powerful tool, but it’s not one-size-fits-all.
Organisations from startups to Fortune 500 companies have made social media marketing a priority. If leveraged correctly, social media can be an effective part of your organisation’s communications and marketing strategy.
Unlike traditional marketing mediums, social media provides businesses of all sizes with the ability to connect directly and communicate immediately with billions of active social media users across the world. Companies that take advantage of this marketing medium see the opportunity it presents but also the delicate balance of authenticity and salesmanship required. Mastering this two-way conversation can be a powerful tool to increase brand awareness, build company trust and loyalty, drive conversions, and recruit employees.
However, social media is a rapidly changing medium. From algorithm updates (used by Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) to in-app purchases, it’s imperative that your organisation understand the changing nature of social media and reflect these evolutions in your marketing strategy.
Whether you’re looking to take the first steps in social media marketing or want to see larger returns on your current efforts, our social media marketing course can provide your company with the education, tools, action steps, and evaluation methods to see a real return on investment. It’s not about focusing on fads; it’s about focusing your time and resources on what works.
By the end of your training, you’ll understand how social media can improve the success of your marketing efforts and have the practical tools and knowledge to use social media to grow your business.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE PROGRAMME
Our experienced instructors have delivered social media training to individuals and businesses of all types and sizes in the UK. We understand that each company has individualised needs, desires, and goals. From the basics of setting up your accounts to the advanced understanding of insights and analytics, our comprehensive social media marketing course programme will provide your team members with the knowledge and skills to efficiently advance your marketing and corporate goals.
- Introduction into social media
- The benefits of using social media
- Overview of popular platforms
- Understand the ZMOT – Zero moment of truth
- Choosing the right platform(s) for your goals
- Setting up secure social media accounts
- Social media best practices
- Creating risk management policies and procedures
- Leveraging relationships with online influencers
- Encouraging cross-departmental collaboration
- Whether or not to use paid ads
- Responding to negative feedback
- Managing an effective social media crisis management
- Create an authentic social media strategy
- Analysing your audience
- Connect with existing and potential customers
- Growth of video marketing in social media
- Creating quality content that provides value and gets action
- Convert prospects to customers using social media
- Creating a two-way conversation with customers
- The importance of transparency
- Employee social advocacy programs
- How to use social media to recruit and hire top talent
- Establish your organisation as a thought leader in your industry using social media
- Identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarks
- Tools and methods to evaluate return on investment
Option 1: Attend this training course at one of our training venues in London, Brighton or Bristol
Option 2: Our social media marketing course will shortly be available via our live online course option.
WHO ARE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES FOR?
This social media marketing course is ideal for those who want to understand the world of social media and how it can work for them. From individuals to large corporations this social media course will provide as many examples related to your industry.
This training will benefit those looking to:
- Leverage social media to grow their business
- Leverage social media to their blog
- Incorporate social media into business and marketing strategies
- Become a thought leader in their industry
- Increase inbound website traffic and conversions
- Increase brand recognition, engagement, and conversions
- Improve customer service
Social media is a cross-functional tool
Most often, the marketing department has ownership of all social media platforms; however, incorporating representatives from different departments strengthens the outcome. For example, who better to respond to customer frustrations than your customer service representatives.
Team members from different departments who will benefit from this social media marketing training include:
- Consultant relations
- Customer service
- Executive leadership
- LinkedIn (profile and company page)
- Media relations
- Human resources
COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS TAUGHT BY WORDPRESS COURSES LONDON
Special offer •
was £499 NOW £399