1 Day (10am to 4pm)
ABOUT THE ADVANCED WORDPRESS COURSE
Our WordPress Courses in London, Bristol & Brighton will provide you with an advanced understanding of WordPress. By the end of the day you will have your very own WordPress website with advanced features.
An understanding of WordPress is required prior to coming on this WordPress course. If you’re new to WordPress we recommend you attend one of our Beginner WordPress courses, WordPress Courses London, Bristol, Brighton dates.
WORDPRESS TRAINING COURSE PROGRAMME
The advanced WordPress course will teach a variety of techniques, including:
- Advanced WordPress theme
- Advanced techniques to creating the website you want
- Advanced menu bar customisation
- Customised 404 error page
- Widgets on certain pages
- Advanced photo galleries
- Create an optin box
- Integrating autoresponders and follow up messages
- Posting to a blog using email
- Scheduling posts
- Adding posts to an autoresponder
- Creating sales pages
- Recommended WordPress plugins
- Creating bespoke buy now buttons
- Creating PayPal buy now buttons
- Creating WordPress users
- Creating membership levels within a WordPress website
- Adding an online shop to your website
- WordPress website SEO
- Advanced website statistics using Google Analytics
- Backing up a WordPress website
- Restoring a WordPress website backup
- Moving a WordPress website to another domain
- Speeding up WordPress websites
- Get a WordPress site found by Google
- Page speed testing
WORDPRESS COURSES LONDON ADDITIONAL HELP
In addition to creating a WordPress website, our WordPress training courses will also help you to:
- Purchase a domain name
- Provide tips on buying a search engine optimised domain name
- Change DNS settings
- Create and set-up your website hosting
- Set up email addresses
Option 1: Attend this training course at one of our training venues in London, Brighton or Bristol
Option 2: Our advanced course will shortly be available via our live online course option.
WHO IS THIS WORDPRESS TRAINING COURSES FOR
To attend this course you should have a good level of WordPress. This course assumes you know how to carry out content listed on the beginner course. Click here to view the beginners WordPress course
- Anyone wanting to create a WordPress website using a page builder
- Anyone wishing to gain advanced WordPress knowledge
- Anyone who maintains and updates WordPress websites that use a page builder such as visual composer, fusion builder, divi or similar.
- Anyone looking for a new career path or wishing to make an income through creating websites
- Anyone that has a WordPress website that uses a page builder such as visual composer, fusion builder, divi or similar.
NOT THE RIGHT COURSE? VIEW OUR OTHER WORDPRESS OPTIONS
This course has been designed for those with little or no knowledge of WordPress. No previous experience required.
Have a website? Need to learn how to make changes on it? Work on your website, get your questions answered.